Unless the context clearly indicates the contrary, any term defined in the General Terms and Conditions when used herein, shall bear the same meaning as defined in the General Terms and Conditions.
MWEB premium Mailbox Conditions
PART A – General Provisions
- You may have access to one (or more) types of mailboxes which range from mailboxes below 2GB in size and those more than 2GB in size.
- You can verify the size of your mailbox here: http://www.mweb.co.za/services/MyAccount/.
- You may however only downgrade the size of your mailbox at the end of a calendar month.
In order to keep our mail servers efficient, we need to apply the following restrictions to your mailbox:
- time limit: MWEB will purge any mail that is older than 90 (ninety) days for mailboxes smaller than 2GB;
- however, if your mailbox size is 2GB or larger, MWEB will not purge your mail;
if you exceed your mailbox size, no new mail or attachments will be delivered to your mailbox. You will, however, be able to receive mail again if you either delete mail and/or attachments from your mailbox or by purchasing additional space;
- subject to any other technical limitations, MWEB restricts the size of an individual mail, sent or received, to 18MB per mail; and
- the number of recipients on your mailing list may not exceed 25.
- In the case where your email address is linked to your domain name and the domain is hosted at another service provider, it is your responsibility to ensure that the domain host correctly points the mail server records to the MWEB mail servers. MWEB will not be responsible for mails that are not delivered or sent as a result of mail records not correctly pointed.
- MWEB reserves the right to reduce the size of your mailbox, should you be in breach of the Agreement
- Upon suspension or cancellation of your subscription you will lose and MWEB will re-claim your username and mail address. MWEB may re-issue your username and mail address to a new subscriber 30 (thirty) days after suspension or termination of your MWEB subscription. It is your responsibility to inform everyone so that they do not inadvertently send mail intended for you to the new subscriber. Please note that it is only the email address and not the content of any mailbox that will be reserved.
- Once your account is suspended or terminated, MWEB may not keep copies of your e-mails on our servers. E-mails may be deleted and purged off the system daily.
PART B – Premium Mailboxes
- You must ensure that you peruse our Website and understand the features of the premium mailbox product chosen by you on your Application Form.
- Your use of your premium mailbox product will also be subject to the limitations and product specifications available at https://www.zimbra.com/desktop2/help/en_US/Zimbra_Mail_Help.htm(called “the Zimbra Help Page”) and end user license conditions available at https://www.zimbra.com/legal/ zimbra-public-eula-2-5/ (called "the License Terms").
- Not all the functionalities and features provided in the Zimbra Help Page will be available to you, only those expressly indicated on our Website and linked to the premium mailbox product you subscribed to. As such nothing in the Zimbra Help Page amends these express terms read with our product description on our Website, save and except that it describes more fully the operations, functions and limitations of specific features that may be made available to you.
- Access and availability of specific features may be linked to you being eligible to subscribe to or use such feature. For example, any sharing of a premium mailbox product, unless expressly otherwise agreed with us, may only be available to you if you use the premium mailbox linked to your domain, which domain must also be hosted with MWEB, and will only be available for sharing with other users linked to your specific domain.
- Any features made available or used with your premium mailbox will make use of your premium mailbox space.
- You will remain liable for any shared use of the premium mailbox by a third-party, including the responsibility that it is used by you and all users in accordance with the License Terms, our AUP as described in MWEB’s General Terms and Conditions and these MWEB Premium Mailbox Conditions.