by Han Cilliers (Lola) Posted Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:47:00 AM
The PlayStation Vita version of Terraria won the "Vita Game of the Year Award" from the 2014 Pocket Gamer Awards, and 505 Games announced that the iOS version surpassed the one million paid downloads milestone. If you combine the Android downloads, then Terraria exceeded 1,300,000 full-game downloads to date.
Terraria was also selected as one of the App Store's best of 2013 games for its innovation, entertainment value and overall best App. It received "Editor's Choice" in 45 countries and remains a favorite on multiple platforms.
If you haven't yet experienced Terraria on your platform of choice, now is a great time to do so!
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas.Terraria is a Universal Ap, play on iPhone or iPad.
- 200+ crafting recipes - weapons, armor, potions, and more
- 25+ block types to build anything you can imagine
- 75+ monsters - 5 bosses
- Over a dozen environments to explore- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles
- 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home
- Apple Game Center leaderboards & achievements
- Every pixel of Terraria iOS has been crafted for the best possible mobile experience -- including brand new touch controls and tutorials
- Optimized for iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 4 and above
MWEB GameZone Twitter | Facebook
Other News from Around the 'Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd
comments powered by