Hosted Exchange is an email solution that allows companies to share information across users, using Microsoft Outlook, for a fixed cost per user per month.MWEB Business now offers Archiving as a Hosted Exchange value added Service.
Hosted Exchange from R75 p/m per mailbox
Archiving From R35 p/m per user
Features & benefits
- Mail management features to control company in boxes and grant access to administrators and support staff.
- Group calendars to streamline scheduling and meeting arrangements.
- Company-wide address books and other shared contact information.
- Public folders for organizing and sharing files.
- Shared, track-able task-lists and timelines.
- A 2GB mailbox per user on the Premium and Premium Plus offerings.
- Certified Microsoft technicians to keep everything running smoothly.
- Complete scalability – you pay a user cost per month,and can increase or decrease this number at any stage.
- Group-wide communication and collaboration without the expense or technical hassles normally associated with supporting sophisticated software applications.
- Real-time access via the Internet to email management, shared calendars and address books, public folders, task-lists and timelines.
- No new hardware, software or training is required.
How it works
Mailboxes are stored on the MWEB Business servers in its secure Data Centre, which means there are none of the upfront costs typically associated with the implementation of Microsoft Exchange.Software updates are free and there is minimal need for technical support.
Using secure usernames and passwords, employees can access their company mailboxes and shared information in real-time, from anywhere, using any Internet-enabled device.