Information required in terms of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act
In compliance with section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, 2002, the following information is made available by MWEB:
1. Full name and legal status:
MWEB Connect (Proprietary) Limited (“MWEB”), a private company incorporated in accordance with the companies laws of the Republic of South Africa.
2. Physical addresses, telephone numbers, web site addresses, and email addresses:
100 Fairway Close
Telephone number: 087 701 2100
Website address: www.mweb.co.za
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. MWEB is a member of the Internet Service Providers’ Association of South Africa (“ISPA”). ISPA’s details follow below:
Tel: 010500 1200
Website address: www.ispa.org.za
PO Box 518, Noordwyk, 1687, Midrand
Email address: email@example.com
4. MWEB subscribes to the Code of Conduct for Electronic Communications and Electronic Communications Network Services Licensees as prescribed by ICASA in Notice 1740 of 2007 in Government Gazette No 30553 dated 7 December 2007.
MWEB’s Code of Conduct and Service Charter is available under “General” under our Legal Notices tab on our website at http://www.mweb.co.za/legalnotices. MWEB’s Code of Conduct and Service Charter will prevail and take precedence in any instance where the Code of Conduct of any other self-regulatory or accreditation body to which MWEB belongs, contradicts MWEB’s own Code of Conduct and Service Charter.
5. MWEB’s Registration details:
Registration Number: 1996/015134/07
Place of registration: Registered in accordance with the company laws of the Republic of South Africa
Registered address: 251 Oak Avenue, Randburg, 2194
Name of office bearers:
6. The physical address where MWEB will receive legal service of documents/ domicilium citandi et executandi
100 Fairway Close