As an MWEB Member you get 20MB of free space to host your own website.
Your site will exist at the following url: http://mysite.mweb.co.za/residents/yourusername The username will be the one you use to log into My Account.
*If you are already using the old "MySite" tools, you may click here to sign in and continue using them.
- Once you have set up your website, you can upload it using a method called FTP or File Transfer Protocol, which is a method of moving files from your computer to a server so the files can be visible on the internet.
- Your website’s FTP address will be ftp://email@example.com and use your MWEB password.
- You can access the FTP section using Internet Explorer or an FTP Client, many of which are available for download on the internet.
- If HTML is too daunting there are easier ways to publish online than by designing and coding your site from scratch.
- These options are freely available for MWEB members.