It’s one of those odd things – you hear about the game, you see the stand at last year’s Gamescom (along with the boss climbing onto one of the tractors there) and then later on you realise, “wait what, there’s dedicated servers for this?”
Yes indeed, Farming Simulator 2013 has got a dedicated server platform! We set one up for you to jam on! Connection details are:
18.104.22.168:18000, called [MWEB] gMz Farming Simulator
Animal husbandry, crops, sales. It's up to you to manage and grow your own farm in a huge, totally new world. As you progress in your career and complete different missions, you'll control more than a hundred farming vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry: Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch and newcomer Grimme.
This year, Farming Simulator is back with even more diverse crops (sugar beet and potatoes), new livestock (chicken and sheep) and new vehicles never seen before in a video game!
- Over 100 vehicles and tools
- Over 20 licensed brands including Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch, Amazone and many more
- Career mode with economic system, animal husbandry & purchaseable fields
- 3 animal types: chicken, sheep & cows
- Additional growth state: weathered/gone bad
- Placeable buildings and objects
- Virtual dynamic terrain
- Play with your friends on the Internet or LAN in multiplayer mode
If you want your own server
for Farming Simulator 2013, you can check out pricing and hosting options from Gameservers.com
for your own local server!
The game is available on PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Windows 8 mobile platforms with PS3 and Xbox 360 versions launching in September. If you don’t have it yet, you can pick up the game from Gamersgate.
Order Farming Simulator 2013 from Kalahari.com
Follow me on Twitter! / MWEB Gamezone Twitter | Facebook