Greg “idrA” Fields is a professional Star Craft player and as of Sunday, I have decided that I love him and you should too. Here are 5 reasons why I think idrA is so great:
1. He ragequit a won game because he’s just that badass
In this game, Korean player MMA destroyed his own command centre by mistake. You might think that would have made it an easy win for idrA (and you would be right), but he ragequit because he is idrA and he doesn’t need more wins because he already has so many.
2. He can fail a high-five and accept it like a man
In an interview with Star Craft shoutcaster Artosis, idrA went in for a high-five and failed enormously. You might find that sad, but look at how he accepts said failure with such dignity.
3. He didn’t let his mother inflate his ego when she sang his praises as a child
Only the most humble of players would deny such things. We all know how much our mothers love us.
4. If you aren't him, you are terrible
Clearly idrA understands the importance of believing in oneself.
5. idrA wants to help us know ourselves better
Constructive criticism and a pause for introspection. I can feel the love.
Stephanie's Twitter / MWEB Gamezone Twitter | Facebook
Other News from around the Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd