The cloaked hunter of all that goes bump in the night is ready for action. In the latest gameplay trailer, we see Van Helsing fighting his way through a hellish horde in an unknown wilderness. His white coat flapping (with not even a breeze in the air), sword flashing, supernatural powers sparking and guns blazing, van Helsing is showing those hell spawn just who is The Man.
Check it out, it’s pretty incredible
According to the official press release, this is what van Helsing fans can expect from the game.
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe filled with monsters, magic, and weird science.
- Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor, and snappy dialogue.
- Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Customize their characters through a detailed level-up system where they decide which skills and abilities they’ll need for the hunt.
- Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of a very remarkable follower.
- Modify their skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Learn the secrets of mystical alchemy and forgepowerful items.
- Build and develop their hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Gather the members of the Resistance and decorate the hunter’s lair with valuable trophies.
- Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing a cooperative multiplayer monster hunt up to four players.
Check out the latest screenshots
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing are an action-RPG for PC and Xbox, set for release in 2013.
Source: Games Press Han’s Twitter
/ MWEB Gamezone Twitter
Other News from Around the 'Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd