by Zubayr Bhyat (plut) Posted Wednesday, August 07, 2013 2:04:00 PM
This isn't the freshest news around, yes I know that. There is a Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution in the works, and it's coming soon. A new pack shot was released today of the WiiU version, so it's time we got a reminder of how awesome things may be with this remake of the game.
It's basically a remade version of the original game, with a few differences
- The Missing Link and Tong's Rescue mission are included
- Boss battles have been changed and "overhauled"
- "Redefined" game balance and combat
- Improved enemy A.I.
- Refined graphics including better looking textures, higher detail models and shaders.
- WiiU gamers get touch screen controls on their controllers
Overall, the Director's Cut is just a much improved version of an already successful and great game. Am I looking forward to it? Hell yes. The main issues of the original are being addressed and the overall experience is just being improved. What's not to love?
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is going to be released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U and PC. The release date is not yet announced.
Zubayr’s Twitter | Facebook | MWEB Gamezone Twitter
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd
Share This Article
comments powered by