by Han Cilliers (Lola) Posted Thursday, February 14, 2013 7:54:40 AM
White Paper Games has released their latest trailer showcasing new game play and environments for their up and coming indie game, Ether One.
In Ether One you are a Restorer. An individual with a lost identity who is sent into the minds of mentally ill humans to restructure their broken memories. Tasked with restoring the mind of a client named Jean you must explore the depths of her memories in order to rebuild the fragile structures within.
Restore her memories. Restore yours.
- Restructure the world around you using your powers of restoration.
- Use memory artefacts to solve cryptic puzzles of the mind.
- Navigate a hand-painted world where science-fiction meets the English coastline.
- Immerse in a mature tale of love, loss, hope and freedom.
- Explore and be rewarded with secret locations and story artefacts hidden in each memory.
- Interact with your surroundings by rummaging through drawers, cupboards and more.
Source: Games Press
Ether One: Steam Greenlight | Twitter | Facebook | Website
Check out the Ether One: Restorer trailer.
Han’s Twitter | Blog / MWEB Gamezone Twitter | Facebook
Other News from Around the 'Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd
Share This Article
comments powered by