by Zaid Kriel (Zaid) Posted Thursday, November 22, 2012 1:50:23 PM
One of the positives about the Call of Duty
games being such a huge deal in the industry is that when something goes wrong with them, the community is quick to notice and report it. And once the dev team knows about it, they're really quick about fixing it.
So if you've booted up your Xbox 360 in the last 12 hours or so, you may have noticed a big shiny new patch that needed downloading. You should totally download it too, because then you don't have to worry about the “UI error 226117″ bug found in theater mode and that Escort Drone that kept attacking you even though it was under the map, yep, that's a thing of the past.
As is typical these patches also fix a ton of other stuff as well that you didn't even know was broken, so if that's at all of interest to you, here's the full patch notes below:
- Made infrastructure and performance improvements to Live Streaming.
- Made streaming performance improvements to video playback in CODTV.
- Addressed an issue where flight range parameters for airborne vehicles could be deleted in the middle of a match due to a network interruption. This fix resolves the following symptoms reported by the community: Escort drone flying under the map; Inability to call in the Dragonfire.
- FHJ-18 weapon level is now increased by destroying Scorestreak vehicles and aircraft.
- Care Package/AGR canister exploit has been addressed.
- Patched a small map exploit in Aftermath.
- Addressed a rare situation that would cause the Emblem Editor menu to overlap other menus.
- Balance pass on spawn influencers to improve cases causing non-optimal spawning under certain conditions.
- Improved performance for emblem uploads to prevent an occasional hang. If there is an error connecting to servers during an upload, you will now be able to re-try your save.
- Emblems and Clan tags will now appear correctly on the Assault Shield when stowed on the back.
- Addressed all reported UI error code messages.
- Elite Clan Friends list no longer actively sorts players when their status is updated. The player list will refresh after closing and re-opening the tab.
- Improved a number of emblem icons in the Emblem Editor.
- Junkyard IV reward added to Calling Cards.
MWEB Gamezone Twitter | Facebook
Share This Article
comments powered by