So one Panzerjager1943 felt that Far Cry 3 needed a dose of
realism, avid gamer therefore made a mod called “Realism Mod”. It tweaks your
guns cost, performance and stuff like actual ballistics. It’s pretty awesome, check
- All guns have more realistic performance in the game.
- Damage is based on actual weapon terminal ballistics tests.
- Sway in sights and aiming are factors of the weapon's weight.
- Recoil is a factor related to actual weapon recoil, incorporating bullet
weight, powder, velocity, and weight of weapon.
- Accuracy is based on actual Minute of Arc extreme spreads for the most realism.
- Reload time is 25% slower on Assault Rifles, LMG's, and SMG's.
- All weapons have realistic magazine capacities, including with Extended
- All weapons have vastly more maximum range.
- Weapons have proper rates of fire (most especially that PKM).
- Weapons have a new attachment setup that is a modified version of Leechmonger's
- This mod includes Leechmonger's Attachment mod (modified
slightly) and Khenaz' Better Sights mod.
- Download it from here
Source: Ubisoft forum via Kotaku
You can also check out this video for a complete rundown on how to unlock all the weapons.
Have you been having fun with Far Cry 3? Share some of your
highlights with us.
Han’s Twitter| Blog / MWEB
Gamezone Twitter | Facebook
Other News from Around the 'Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are
those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd