by Han Cilliers (Lola) Posted Thursday, July 03, 2014 12:45:00 PM
We were extremely impressed with Hitman GO and gave it a score of 9/10. It is a rare masterpiece and a must play for mobile gamers. The iOS version just received an expansion called, Airport Box, hopefully it will feature on Google Play as well.
Here's the iTunes Update:
"Hitman GO is a turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers."
What's New in Version 1.6 - Airport
- Put your assassination skills to the test in the new Airport chapter
- Introducing NEW MECHANICS
- The civilian mode - Stay undercover until you perform your first move
- New high alert guards able to watch two lines at the same time
- Skip move - Skip a turn and wait silently to make your move on approaching enemies
- Walkways - The automated walkways add another level of challenge by taking you directly to extended locations
MWEB GameZone Twitter | Facebook
Other News from Around the 'Net:
Please note that the opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and not MWEB Connect (Pty) Ltd
comments powered by